Thursday 28 February 2013

GOSHAWKS performing well today

The weather in East Anglia today was ideal for displaying NORTHERN GOSHAWKS so I took advantage and ran my first trip of the year to see them. They did not disappoint and I saw two males and a female at one site up in the air for nearly an hour from mid-morning. As a word of warning, due to the work on the bypass, there is no access to the regular Ollie's Farm site this spring - birdwatchers today being turned away by security.


Weather permitting, I shall be running my GOSHAWK WORKSHOP days over the next two weeks - provisional dates being 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 12th and 13th March - spaces still available on all of these dates at present. Tours cost £20 per person and depart Junction 18 of the M25 at 0700 hours each day - pickup possible if on route. Vouchers must be pre-purchased - email LGREUK400@aol.com